Happy Halloween! This week obviously had to be halloween themed and I was torn between pumpkin carving or a halloween bake. I went for the halloween bake. It’s a very quick and easy recipe that anyone can do and they are also super cute! Here are my spooky banana ghosts…
What you will need:
That is basically it!
- Cut the bananas in half. I only used four bananas to make enough for everyone in my family but you can use more if your having a halloween party or a small gathering.
- Place the bananas on a baking tray with grease-proof paper and place in the freezer for two hours.
- Once the two hours is up, melt the white chocolate in a bowl over a pan with boiling water.
- Dunk each banana half in the white chocolate ensuring they are fully covered. To make this easier you can place lollipop sticks into the bottoms of the bananas before freezing. I didn’t do this and just embraced getting messy using my hands to dunk them!
- Place the chocolate chips as eyes onto the bananas, make sure you do this quickly because the chocolate will harden onto the frozen banana quickly.
- Store them in the freezer until you’re ready to serve!
I hope you guys give these a go as they are super easy and super yummy! Thanks for reading!
Peace out guys x